this will be the first generation of moms that know you’re unable to pause a multiplayer game
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.- Five things I am trying very hard to accept. (via lookingoutformybrother)
Do you ever just want to go to Hogwarts?
Like, you don’t want to be a member of the trio, or the order, or a death eater.
You just want to go to the school.
You want to know what it feels like to be up late stressing over potions homework, or how it feels to really ride a broom, and just go to Hogwarts on a normal year as a normal student